Weapon training After the guns are delivered to the PCR personnel, they will undergo weapons training for three- four days.
What does WPTNG stand for?
WPTNG stands for Weapons Training
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Whistling Past the Graveyard (idiom)
- Worldwide Product Translation Group (Oracle)
- Wave Piercing Tumblehome Hull Form
- Weight Proportionate To Height
- Wellington Psychodrama Training Institute (New Zealand)
- Wildlife Preservation Trust International
- Workforce Professionals Training Institute (New York, NY)
- White Pigeon Township Library (White Pigeon, MI)
- World Peace through Law
- Working Party on Temperate Tunas (Indian Ocean Tuna Commission)
- West Philadelphia Tutoring Project (University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- West Point Treatment Plant (Seattle, WA)
- White Pine Trading Post
- Work Package Task Pages
- White Paper on the Transformation of the Public Service (South Africa)
- Wholesale Provisioning Tracking System (telecommunication regulation)
- Wild Pacific Trail Society (Ucluelet, British Columbia, Canada)
- Water Particle Travel Time
- Working Part on Tropical Tunas (Indian Ocean Tuna Commission)
- Wisconsin Public Television
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marine Corps already offers a standard baseline in foreign weapons training that the Army should offer as well.
Basic Jujitsu Techniques: 4 Budoshin Moves to Improve Your Jujitsu Weapons Training discusses how these jujitsu techniques can be applied to any self-defense situation.
One foreign soldier and an Afghan service member were injured in the shooting that happened during routine weapons training inside a military base near Mazar-e-Sharif, the capital for Balkh province, NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) said in a statement.
Within several months the planes deployed at the Russian air base in Kant will conduct weapons training exercises and bombing at the Mountainous Training Center of the Kyrgyz Defense Ministry at Lake Issyk-Kul.
Rather than full-metal jacketed ammunition and other deadly weaponry, non lethal weapons training teaches Soldiers how to use equipment akin to civilian law enforcement.
His "confession" said he and a colleague turned to the group for weapons training after deciding to embark on a life of crime.
But he is no use now, leading a review producing loopy proposals to offer teenage children weapons training.