Navy Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) Program Management Office West is preparing a Historical Radiological Assessment (HRA) for the Inland Area at Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach Detachment Concord, Concord, California.
What does WEPSTA stand for?
WEPSTA stands for Weapons Station (Naval)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Women Executives in Public Relations
- Write Error Page Range
- Work and Economic Policy Research Unit (Australia)
- Weapons Officer
- West End Primary School (UK)
- Wind Erosion Prediction System
- World Energy Projection System (US Department of Energy)
- World Engineering Partnership for Sustainable Development (est. 1992)
- Western Electronic Product Stewardship Initiative
- Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales
- We're Essential Parents Too
- Weapons and Tactics Analysis Center
- World Ecological Parties Youth (web forum)
- World Economic Processing Zones Association (Evergreen, CO)
- World Export Processing Zones Association
- War Event Questionnaire (psychiatry)
- Wholesale Electric Quadrant (North American Energy Standards Board)
- Wind Erosion Equation
- Worry-Emotionality Questionnaire (psychology)
- Wales External Quality Assurance Scheme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The final, combined product, which includes four additional smart weapons stations, was delivered to Air Force pilots at Royal Air Force Lakenheath, United Kingdom, last month, eight weeks ahead of schedule and $26.
com REGIONAL IMPACT --The federal BRAC Commission recommended on Thursday transferring 2,257 jobs from Naval Base Ventura County's Weapons, Research, Development, Testing and Evaluation divisions to the China Lake Naval Weapons Station in Kern County.
government's shipment of weapons to Central America at the Concord Naval Weapons Station in California in 1987, for which she was arrested.
With headquarters in Norway and production facilities in Johnstown, PA, Kongsberg Defence and Aerospace is the leading supplier of remote weapons stations worldwide, providing 16 countries with the PROTECTOR family of RWSs.
A panel of judges representing federal and state agencies and public members selected the following installations and teams as the winners of the fiscal 2005 Secretary of Defense Environmental Awards: * Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, Calif.
The Base Realignment and Closure Commission on Wednesday delayed a decision on the move, which would transfer the jobs to China Lake Naval Air Weapons Station.
Palmer has been a fixture at the docks of Charleston Naval Weapons Station as long as anyone can remember--and Palmer will not tell.