Anything that's happening in the weapon system trainer they will see here on the SMART Board," explains Matt MacAleese, a systems engineer for Lockheed Martin.
What does WST stand for?
WST stands for Weapon System Trainer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WST
We have 103 other meanings of WST in our Acronym Attic
- Warhead Safety and Security Exchange (US and Russia)
- Web Services Secure Exchange
- Wyzsza Samorzadowa Szkola Zawodowa (Polish: Higher Vocational-Samorzadowa Special Scholarship for the Disabled)
- Convective Significant Meteorological Information
- Samoa Tala (ISO currency code)
- Warfighter Support Team
- Water Survival Training
- Water, Sewer, Trash
- Watershed Transform
- Wavelength Self-Tunable
- Web Services Trust (Oasis)
- Well Seismic Tool
- Westerly, RI, USA (Airport Code)
- Western Standard Time
- Westerstede (German Licence-Plate)
- Wheel Speed Transducer
- Winchester Swim Team (Virginia)
- Winwaed Software Technology LLC (Texas)
- Wiscasset (Amtrak station code; Wiscasset, ME)
- Withlacoochee State Trail (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force pilots in one of two new TH-1H Weapon System Trainers (WSTs) recently integrated into its fleet of high fidelity flight simulators in Warrior Hall, located near Fort Rucker, Ala.
HAVELSAN develops FAA Level C & D Mission Simulators, Full Flight Simulators, and Weapon System Trainers, with high fidelity, for cargo aircraft, jet aircraft, and helicopters for military and civilian customers.
Keesler AFB will initially receive a Weapon System Trainer (full motion simulator), a Cockpit Procedures Trainer and an Avionics Systems Management Trainer.
The B-2A weapon system trainer is a full-motion, high fidelity trainer providing out-the-window visual scenes and simulation of all onboard systems.
6 million, the Boeing Aerospace Support business will deliver six weapon system trainers for the C-17 Globemaster III airlifter, and provide two years of operations and maintenance.
Four C-141 Weapon System Trainers (WST) -- located at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH; March Air Force Base, CA; Memphis Air National Guard Base; and the East Coast Training Location for McGuire Air Force Base, NJ -- will train aircrews in normal and emergency procedures, formation flight and low-level airdrop procedures.
Currently, Pulau's operations support all types of simulators from System Maintenance Trainers to Part Task Trainers to complex Weapon System Trainers for all branches of the Armed Services, and computer systems manufactured by the major producers of computer equipment.