6 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Corn Growers Foundation (ACGF), through its Wealth From The Wind program, has begun a project aimed at developing the economic and environmental potential of wind power generation to benefit small and mid-sized farmers, the people living in rural communities and American society overall.
What does WFTW stand for?
WFTW stands for Wealth from the Wind (est. 2001; American Corn Growers Association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFTW
- Warfighting from the Sea (US Marine Corps)
- Wichita Falls Transit System (Texas)
- Willamette Family Treatment Services (Eugene, OR)
- Wisconsin Frog and Toad Survey (Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources)
- Workshop for the Soul (Catholic Internet radio station)
- Western Forest Tree Seed Council
- World Federation of Trade Unions
- Women in Film and Television (London, England, UK)
- Waiting For The Weekend
- Waiting for the Worms (song lyric)
Samples in periodicals archive:
517, combined with our Wealth From the Wind Program, the only national agricultural program that encourages the expansion of wind projects, will greatly benefit America's farm families.
The ACGA introduced their Wealth From the Wind Program to facilitate agricultural involvement in wind generation development.