Masuda, in Weak and Electromagnetic Interactions in Nuclei, World Scientific (1995) p.
What does WEIN stand for?
WEIN stands for Weak and Electromagnetic Interactions in Nuclei (physics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WEIN
- Work Environment Impact Assessment
- Wydzial Elektrotechniki I Automatyki (Polish: Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Automatics; University of Technology; Poland)
- Wales Euro Info Centre (UK)
- Wellness Electronics Investigative Committee (California Citizens for Health Freedom)
- Wisconsin Environmental Industry Export Forum
- Wonthaggi Energy Innovation Festival (Australia)
- Wydzial Elektroniki I Informatyki (Polish: Department of Electronics and Computer Science)
- Wind Engineering Institute of Korea (South Korea)
- Wireless Ethernet Interface Link
- Wisdom Enrichment Islamic Learning Program
- What Else Is New
- West End Integrated Neighbourhood Network (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; city-funded neighborhood response program)
- World Energy Investment Outlook (International Energy Agency)
- World Eskimo-Indian Olympics (Fairbanks, Alaska)
- Work Experience Internship Program (Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Program)
- Washington Entertainment Industry Players Association
- Weird Entities in Rightful Domination (book)
- Western, Educated, Industrialized, Rich and Democratic (anthropology)
- Western, Educated, Industrialized, Rich and Developed
- Wonderful, Exciting, Independent, Real, Different