[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] We used Oasis[R] weak cation exchange 10 by 1 mm SPE cartridges (Waters Corp.
What does WCX stand for?
WCX stands for Weak Cation Exchange (chemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WCX
We have 1 other meaning of WCX in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit
- West Coast Warrior Society (Canada)
- West Coast Wire & Steel (est. 1913; Riverside, CA)
- Window Circulating Water System
- Women's College World Series (softball)
- Websense Certified Web Security Engineer
- Washington County Workforce Training Center (Oregon)
- West County Wastewater Treatment Plant (Kentucky)
- Wellness Council of West Virginia
- Western Canada Water and Wastewater Association
- Williams Creek Explorations (est. 1947; Canada)
- Working Certificate Excellent (performance certificate for hunting dog)
- Waco Center for Youth (Waco, TX)
- Waldo County YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Belfast, ME)
- West Coast Yachts (Seattle, WA)
- World Communications Year (stamp collecting)
- World Competitiveness Yearbook (publication; International Institute for Management Development; Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Worst Case Yield (bonds)
- West Coast Youth Congress (Seventh-Day Adventists)
- Whitefish Chain Yacht Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The four new column families and their benefits include: * Agilent Bio SEC-3 size exclusion columns, packed with a robust 3om particle, which offers higher resolution and faster separation times, specifically for the analysis of monoclonal antibody aggregates; * Agilent Bio SEC-5 size exclusion columns, packed with 5m particles coated with a neutral, hydrophilic coating, making the particle extremely stable under harsh buffer conditions; * Agilent Bio MAb columns, featuring a weak cation exchange (WCX) resin specifically designed for high-resolution separations of monoclonal antibody charge variants; and * Agilent Bio IEX columns, designed for high-resolution, high-recovery and highly efficient separations of proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides and other bio-molecules.
The versatile ClinProt MB magnetic bead assays include various choices of hydrophobic bead types, weak anion exchange (WAX) beads, weak cation exchange (WCX) beads, immobilized metal affinity capture (IMAC) beads with both copper and iron variants, as well as MagAB antibody beads for biologically selective, very sensitive clinical assays.