She is most famously referenced in Grace Kelly by Mika, Vogue by Madonna, We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel, Six Billion People by Paul Gilbert and That Night by Rufus Wainwright.
What does WDSTF stand for?
WDSTF stands for We Didn't Start the Fire (Billy Joel song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- War Department Special Staff
- Warning Decision Support System
- William Duncan State School (Queensland, Australia)
- Wireless Dynamics Sensor System (Vernier product)
- Working Doctor Seminar Series (educational seminars; Integrative Therapeutics, Inc.)
- Wakefield District Sure Start Partnership (UK)
- Walt Disney Studios Sony Pictures Releasing (est. 2007)
- We Don't Support That (information technology helpdesk)
- Western Daylight Saving Time
- Wide Dispersion Surround Technology (Klipsch)
- Walleye Dermal Sarcoma Virus
- Warning and Display Terminal (US DoD)
- Watch Dog Timer (embedded systems)
- Web Development Technology (study course)
- Western (Europe) Daylight Time (GMT+0100)
- Western Dakota Technical Institute (Rapid City, SD)
- Who's Drinking Thread (internet forum)
- Women's Dream Team (business community)
- Wonderful Dream Team (gaming, Second Life)
- Watch Dog Timer-Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
We didn't start the fire / It was always burning since the world's been turning / We didn't start the fire / No we didn't light it but we tried to fight it," goes the chorus.
And, after an encore including a somewhat dubious cover of Billy Joel's We Didn't Start the Fire and a rousing rendition of their debut single, Worried About Ray, the night was over far too quickly for my liking.
It's the first time Billy Joel has performed in Britain since 1994 and he will be bringing along his eight-piece band to perform hits like River of Dreams, We Didn't Start the Fire, New York State of Mind, Just The Way You Are, Tell Her About It, Uptown Girl and countless others.
To the tune of Billy Joel's We Didn't Start the Fire, his version goes We Want the Sam Maguire.
The BBC Scotland newsreader has written a Scottish version of the singer's smash hit We Didn't Start The Fire.
On stage with Billy will be his eight-piece band, including a four piece horn section, to perform hits from his massive repertoire, including River of Dreams, We Didn't Start the Fire, New York State of Mind, Just The Way You Are, Tell Her About It and Uptown Girl.
In his first tour since 1994 Billy Joel will perform hits fromhismassive repertoire, including River of Dreams, We Didn't Start the Fire, New York State of Mind, Just the Way You Are, It's Still Rock n' Roll To Me, Piano Man, Tell Her About It and Uptown Girl.