90 with four subscales of the ways of coping checklist (confrontive, distancing, accepting responsibility, and self-controlling), one subscale of the Health-Related Hardiness Scale (HRHS; commitment), and one subscale of the PAIS (healthcare orientation) falling between .
What does WCCL stand for?
WCCL stands for Ways of Coping Checklist (psychology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCCL
We have 5 other meanings of WCCL in our Acronym Attic
- Washington County Cooperative Insurance Company (New York)
- Wing Commander Combat Information Center (gaming website)
- Wisconsin Child Care Information Center (resource)
- West Coast Contact Improvisation Festival (San Francisco, CA)
- Wisconsin Child Care Improvement Project
- White Collar Crime Investigation Team (US FBI)
- Western Carolinians for Criminal Justice, Inc. (North Carolina)
- Weapon Control Check
- What, Cows Consume Kebabs
- Washington County Civic League (Arkansas)
- Wells Computer Consultants, Ltd. (UK)
- West Caldwell Calibration Laboratories, Inc. (Victor, NY)
- Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting (India)
- Wisconsin Citizens Concerned for Life (Milwaukee, WI)
- Washington County Cooperative Library Services (Oregon)
- Watoto Child Care Ministries (Uganda)
- World Community for Christian Meditation
- World Congress on Chinese Medicine
- World Congress on Computational Mechanics (est. 1986)
- Washington County Community Mental Health (Marietta, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ways of Coping Checklist (WOCC; Lazarus & Folkman, 1988).
Revision of the Ways of Coping Checklist for a clinical population.