He joined the Department of Medical Genetics at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit in 1990 and Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1999, where he is currently Professor of Pediatrics, Molecular Genetics and Medicine and Pathology.
What does WSUSOM stand for?
WSUSOM stands for Wayne State University School of Medicine (Detroit, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WSUSOM
- Wayne State University Physicians Group
- Written Statement under Penalty of Perjury (banking law)
- West Side Urban Renewal Area (New York City)
- Washington State University Spokane
- Washington State Urology Society
- Wichita State University Symphony (Wichita, KS)
- Windows Server Update Services (Microsoft)
- Windows Software Update Services (Microsoft)
- Weber State University Student Association (Ogden, UT)
- Wheelchair Sports, USA
- Wright State University School of Medicine
- Wrong Data Types or Conversion Used (software fault)
- Washington State University Tri-Cities
- West Seattle Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (Seattle, WA)
- Washington State University Vancouver
- Wyzsza Szkola Umiejetnosci Zawodowych (Polish: Higher School of Vocational Skills)
- Wait States Value
- Wassersportverein (German: Water Sports Club)
- Water Shutoff Valve (plumbing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, he is a former faculty member of the Department of Internal Medicine Residency Program at the Wayne State University School of Medicine, chair of the University's Irvin D.
Flaherty, from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, commented that while the findings suggest that the Pegintron regimen studied will be an attractive alternative to high-dose interferon, the study's follow-up period was to short to allow for definitive conclusions.
Schuster of Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit says that the new investigation will hasten explorations of the neural basis of drug-induced altered states of consciousness.
Theory, Theory on the Wall In the early 1990s, Michael Zemel, a young nutrition scientist at Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, was testing what happens when men with high blood pressure increase the amount of calcium they get by eating more dairy foods.
[FIGURE OMITTED] From Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit (Dr.
In addition, he serves as an associate professor in health management and policy at the University of Michigan and associate professor in obstetrics and gynecology at Wayne State University School of Medicine.
Prasad of Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, who wrote an editorial accompanying the study.