Curtis Ivery, Wayne County Community College District Chancellor, has been appointed to serve as a board member on the newly-created Regional Transit Authority (RTA).
What does WCCCD stand for?
WCCCD stands for Wayne County Community College District (Taylor, MI)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCCCD
- Westmoreland County Camp Cadet Association
- Wisconsin Clerks of Circuit Court Association
- Wisconsin Cross Country Coaches Association
- Worcester Community Child Care Association
- West Central Child Care Connection (Illinois)
- West Coast Chinese Christian Conference
- Western Chester County Chamber of Commerce (Pennsylvania)
- Will County Center for Community Concerns (Illinois)
- Winnipeg Chinese Cultural & Community Centre (Canada)
- Wyoming Comprehensive Cancer Control Consortium
- Wisconsin Citizens Concerned for Cranes and Doves
- Western Canadian Conference on Computing Education
- World Centers of Compassion for Children International
- Warren County Community Center Library (Warrenton, NC)
- William CC Chen Tai Chi Chuan (New York, NY school)
- Warren County Conservation District (Pennsylvania and Kentucky)
- Washington County Conservation District (various locations)
- West Coast Church of Deliverance (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Workshop on Web Content Caching and Distribution
- World Commission on Culture and Development (est. 1992; UN and UNESCO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DETROIT (AP) -- About 2,600 Detroit high school students are taking courses through a new program at the Wayne County Community College District.
CHICAGO -- In the course of routine surveillance, Fitch upgrades its rating on Wayne County Community College District (the district), Michigan's $30.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings affirms and removes from Rating Watch Negative the 'BBB' underlying rating on Wayne County Community College District (the district), Michigan's $76.
Efforts by the Wayne County Community College District to pass a 10-year renewal of a 150 percent property tax hike were rejected by voters on Nov.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings lowers the rating on Wayne County Community College District (the district), Michigan's $76.
A Continuing Commitment To Transparent Accountability DETROIT, March 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Wayne County Community College District (WCCCD) continues to provide the most transparent and open communication among community colleges in the nation by posting all personnel decisions including salaries on its web site.
Officials at the Wayne County Community College District in Detroit are gearing up for a surge in online enrollment due to a new state mandate that requires high school students to complete at least one online course to graduate.