Curtis Ivery, Wayne County Community College District Chancellor, has been appointed to serve as a board member on the newly-created Regional Transit Authority (RTA).
What does WCCC stand for?
WCCC stands for Wayne County Community College (Michigan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCCC
We have 162 other meanings of WCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Warwick Cattle Crush Company (Australia)
- Warwickshire County Cricket Club (United Kingdom)
- Washington Car Club Council
- Washington College Computer Club
- Washington County Chamber of Commerce (Abingdon, VA)
- Washington County Community College
- Waterloo Chinese Catholic Community (Canada)
- Waukesha County Community Council (Wisconsin)
- Wayne County Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Wayne County Circuit Court (Michigan)
- Weedon Classic Car Club (United Kingdom)
- Wellesley Community Children's Center (Massachusetts)
- Wellspring Covenant Community Church (California)
- West Central Community Center (North Carolina)
- West Chester Community Center
- West Coast Canoe Company (Canada)
- West Coast Clarinet Congress
- West Coast Cycles Club (stock market club)
- West Contra Costa County (California)
- West County Christian Counseling (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ivery, chancellor of Wayne County Community College District, and Joshua A.
DETROIT (AP) -- About 2,600 Detroit high school students are taking courses through a new program at the Wayne County Community College District.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings affirms and removes from Rating Watch Negative the 'BBB' underlying rating on Wayne County Community College District (the district), Michigan's $76.
Reinventing Itself To Be A Critical Partner In Economic Revival Of Southeast Michigan," Report Says WCCCD Considered A Perfect 10 With Ten-Year Reaccreditation In Findings Report With Zero improvements Needed DETROIT, June 3 Wayne County Community College District (WCCCD) has earned the highest possible form of national academic approval with the recommendation for a ten-year reaccreditation by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Officials at Wayne County Community College District credit an exhaustive information campaign for the landslide vote on Election Day to renew the institution's 1.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings lowers the rating on Wayne County Community College District (the district), Michigan's $76.
at Wayne County Community College District's Downriver Campus, 21000 Northline Road in Taylor, MI 48180.