1) All of us feel obliged to weigh in on Susan Thistlethwaite's question, Do you act your way into a new way of thinking or think your way into a new way of acting?
What does WoT stand for?
WoT stands for Way of Thinking
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WoT
We have 25 other meanings of WoT in our Acronym Attic
- West of Scotland Science Park
- World of Soap Themes (website; wost.org)
- Watchmakers of Switzerland Training and Educational Program
- Women's Shelter Uganda (est. 2005)
- West of Scotland Water Authority (UK)
- Work Socialization of Youth (international research project)
- The Wheel of Time (book series by Robert Jordan)
- Wall of Text
- War on Terror(ism)
- Waste of Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, while androgyny seemed to herald a new way of thinking about gender and of being gendered, in fact the discourse reified the same old concept of gender as consisting of masculinity on the one hand and femininity on the other.
Culturally Expected Way of Thinking Let's call this Culturally Expected Way of Thinking CEWT (pronounced cute).