We believe that combining Gerstenberg Schroder's food processing expertise with the deep knowledge base and experience of APV, Waukesha Cherry-Burrell and other SPX brands will help further elevate our position as a global food processing systems provider.
What does WCB stand for?
WCB stands for Waukesha Cherry-Burrell (valve manufacturer)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WCB
We have 111 other meanings of WCB in our Acronym Attic
- Wakefield Civic Band (Rhode Island)
- Wall and Ceiling Bureau (San Jose, CA)
- Warranted Christian Belief
- Warren County Board (Monmouth, IL)
- Warsaw Convention Bureau (Poland)
- Wartime Contingency Base
- Water Conservancy Board (Washington)
- Waterbury Community Band (Waterbury, VT)
- Waterloo Concert Band (Waterloo, Canada)
- Watsonville Community Band (Watsonville, CA)
- Waunakee Community Band (Waunakee, WI)
- Wavelength Converter Bank
- Weekly Criminal Bulletin
- Welcome Back
- Weldable Cast B-Grade Carbon Steel
- Werribee Concert Band (symphonic wind ensemble; Australia)
- West Chester Band (West Chester, PA)
- Western Cape Branch (South Africa)
- Western Commerce Bank (New Mexico)
- Westerville Community Bands (Westerville, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since joining the Waukesha Cherry-Burrell organization in 1997, Dillner has held various marketing roles, expanding his responsibilities to include the Process Equipment portfolio in 2004.
The resulting pre-emulsion is pulled out from the tank by a Waukesha Cherry-Burrell Universal II pump and on through to a colloid mill before finally entering the filler.
Waukesha Cherry-Burrell has announced that it has acquired Robert James Production, Buffalo, New York, a leading manufacturer of BPE and sanitary fittings.
The upgrades he is referring to included Votator[R] II scraped surface heat exchangers from Waukesha Cherry-Burrell.
India) * Sympak Group (Italy) * Waukesha Cherry-Burrell (US) For more information visit http://www.
The market leading brands include Bran+Luebbe, Copes-Vulcan, DeZURIK, GD Engineering, LIGHTNIN, M&J Valve, OFM, Plenty, Premier Mill, Waukesha Cherry-Burrell and WCB-Flow Products.
Waukesha Cherry-Burrell has added model 40 to the Universal I and II series of pumps.