According to the company, Watt Pulse Communication (WPC) is an innovative Control and Command PLC Technology that offers low cost, low power consumption, small size and robust communication technology on existing indoor/outdoor electricity wires.
What does WPC stand for?
WPC stands for Watt Pulse Communication (powerline communication chip; WATTECO SAS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WPC
We have 189 other meanings of WPC in our Acronym Attic
- Waldorf Parent Council (Canada)
- War Preparations Center
- Warrior Preparation Center
- Washington Planning Center
- Washington Poison Center (Seattle, WA)
- Washington Post Company
- Washington Publishing Company (Seattle, WA)
- Waste Policy Center
- Water Pollution Control
- Water Polo Club (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Watteco is Recognized for Its Watt Pulse Communications (WPC[TM]) Powerline Communications (PLC) Technology Designed for Energy Management and Smart Plug Applications
The company has begun shipping a version of its Watt Pulse Communications (WPC[TM]) PLC product, the WPC-IP that supports the IPv6 Over Low Power Wireless Personal Area Networks (6LoWPAN) protocol for home energy management, smart plug, smart metering and other smart grid applications.