We've had drag sumo wrestling on Chinese New Year, a drag watermelon eating contest on Labor Day," she says.
What does WEC stand for?
WEC stands for Watermelon Eating Contest
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WEC
We have 149 other meanings of WEC in our Acronym Attic
- Web-Enabled Temporal Analysis System
- Web User Interface
- Web Visual Logistics Information Processing System
- Wall, Einhorn, & Chernitzer, PC
- War Ensemble Clan (gaming)
- Wartime Engagement Criterion
- Washington Environmental Council
- Water and Energy Commission (Nepal)
- Water Resources Environment Technology Center (Japan)
- Waterborne Education Center (Texas)
- Wave Energy Converter
- Web Extender Client (Microsoft)
- Web-Empowered Church (open source web-ministry system; Ohio)
- West Executive Controller
- Western Economic Council (Cincinnati, OH)
- Western Electric Corporation
- Western Engineering Competition (annual; Canada)
- Westinghouse Electric Company
- Weston Education Centre (UK)
- Whole Earth Catalog
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Sonoran Splash, families have a ball with 200-foot waterslides, poolside barbecues, red, white and blue frozen drinks, glitter tattoos, water balloon tosses, watermelon eating contests and Uncle Sam on stilts.
A century later, perhaps 20 times the number of people who voted in that election slurped down free root beer floats, courtesy of the grocery store, gorged themselves on free pie, courtesy of a local church, and cheered on three rounds of contestants in a watermelon eating contest.
Pie and watermelon eating contests get under way at 2:30 p.
Saturday's activities include a watermelon eating contest, Frisbee golf and dizzy duck races.
It will also be the < first watermelon eating contest to feature both real and < virtual watermelons.
This year's camping theme was a new one for PBG's annual employee family event - and included cookout food, a scavenger hunt, a watermelon eating contest, and an apple pie bake-off.