Digital watermarks are in extensive use around the world, with billions of digitally watermarked objects in use for broadcast monitoring and copy protection.
What does CA stand for?
CA stands for Watermarked (philatelic notation for stamps or paper)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CA
We have 462 other meanings of CA in our Acronym Attic
- CyanoAcrylate (glue)
- Cyber Acoustics (PC/game console sound systems)
- Cyberangels (International online help association)
- Cyclic Abelian (code)
- Cycling Australia
- Directorate of Corporate Affairs (NIMA)
- Gun (or Heavy) Cruiser
- Gun Cruiser
- On-Call Pay (attendance code)
- Cancer Antigen 125 (oncology)
- Coxsackievirus Group A Type 16
- Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase B
- Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase C
- Central Asian Education Cooperation Network
- Crossing Area Headquarters
- Chiffre d'Affaires Hors Taxes
- Carbonic Anhydrase Isozymes I and II
- Challenge Athena version III (Navy SATCOM link)
- Collisional Activation Mass Analyzed Ion Kinetic Energy Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Number 7,098,931 * Distributed systems for registering watermarked content and responding to requests triggered by watermark detection; U.
Digital watermarks are broadly deployed with billions of watermarked objects and hundreds of millions of watermark detectors in the market, supporting various applications.
Digitally watermarked video content can be tracked and monitored as it is distributed electronically, allowing content owners to identify unauthorized use, monitor compliance with marketing programs and better manage the delivery of video content to channel partners.
Just as crucial for studios and other content creators, it's almost impossible for pirates to detect and defeat these watermarked codes," said Dr.
The benefit of the SDK to Digimarc customers is that images can be digitally watermarked with copyright notification and image tracking attributes that provide a pervasive link back to the original image management database, even after the images are outside the original system.
With Digimarc ImageBridge Plus watermarking, Stockbyte will embed its digital images with imperceptible digital data that will link viewers directly to a specific Internet destination when the watermarked image is opened or scanned with a Digimarc-enabled application or free stand-alone readers.
to support the launch of Active Content Solutions, a collection of digitally watermarked images that will act as its own distribution and licensing platform -- providing new marketing channels for both companies.