Sirica in response to a subpoena from the Watergate Special Prosecution Force.
What does WSPF stand for?
WSPF stands for Watergate Special Prosecution Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WSPF
We have 2 other meanings of WSPF in our Acronym Attic
- Western States Parliamentary Debate Association
- Wisconsin State Public Defender Attorneys
- Web Service Polling Engine
- Web Site Promoter Engine (web site program; JupiterSoft)
- Wild Salmon Production Evaluation (Washington)
- Wisconsin Society of Professional Engineers (Oak Creek)
- Workshop on Security and Privacy in E-Commerce
- Western Society for Physical Education of College Women (est. 1921)
- Wisconsin Statewide Parent-Educator Initiative
- Washington State Potato Foundation (Pasco, WA)
- Web Services Policy Framework
- Western Spruce-Pine-Fir (tree)
- Widest Shortest Path First (routing algorithm)
- Wisconsin Secure Program Facility (Wisconsin Department of Corrections)
- Winston-Salem Professional Fire Fighters Association (North Carolina)
- Western Sydney Peace Group (Australia)
- White Sands Pioneer Group (New Mexico)
- White Sands Proving Ground (changed to White Sands Missile Range in 1958)
- World Series Perfect Game (baseball)
- White Star Property Holdings Plc
Samples in periodicals archive:
AJR asked Jim Doyle, former Boston Globe Washington bureau chief and special assistant to the Watergate Special Prosecution Force, to cite key differences in how the media covered the two big presidential scandals.
Prior to joining Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw in 1986, Ken served as Deputy Solicitor General in the United States Department of Justice and as an Assistant Special Prosecutor in the Watergate Special Prosecution Force.
Stephens was also an Assistant Special Prosecutor in the Watergate Special Prosecution Force.