Based upon the petrophysical log runs, the water-oil ratio and the early production tests from the completed wells, we anticipate that these wells will initially produce in an average range of 50 to 80 barrels of oil per day ("BOPD") after water injection is activated and experience a shallow decline curve for the remaining life of the wells.
What does WOR stand for?
WOR stands for Water-Oil Ratio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WOR
We have 24 other meanings of WOR in our Acronym Attic
- Wireline-Oriented Perforating Tool (geoengineering)
- Waiting on Pumping Unit (oilfield)
- Wave Officers' Quarters (US Navy)
- World Online Quotes and Trading System
- Welding Operator Qualification Record
- Warrant Officer Qualification Test
- Words of Questionable Wisdom (ComicNexus.com)
- Waiting on Rig (oilfield)
- Wake on Radio (low-power radio transceivers)
- Wake-On-Ring (motherboards/NICs)