What does WLR stand for?
WLR stands for Water-In-Liquid Ratio (multiphase flow metering)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WLR
We have 37 other meanings of WLR in our Acronym Attic
- West Lebanon-Pike Township Public Library (West Lebanon, IN)
- Watercourse and Lake Protection Zone (Canada)
- Work Limitations Questionnaire
- Willem Linders Quality Consultancy (Netherlands and Indonesia)
- Weighted Longest Queue First (asynchronous transfer mode network discipline)
- Buoy Tender, River (USCGC)
- Wafer Level Reliability
- Wait List Request (US NASA)
- Water and Land Resources (King County, WA)
- Water Level Recorder (various companies)