In addition, the scientists used a refrigerated water-ethylene glycol bath to confirm ice nucleation activity.
What does WEG stand for?
WEG stands for Water-Ethylene Glycol
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WEG
We have 29 other meanings of WEG in our Acronym Attic
- Washington State Energy Facility Site Evaluation Company
- Water Eliminated Fourier Transform (chemistry)
- Web Embedding Fonts Tool (Microsoft)
- Wing, Engine, Fuselage, and Tail
- Written English for Tourism
- Wrong Every Flipping Time (polite form)
- Water Engineers for the Americas (Santa Fe, NM)
- West European Fish Technologists Association (Norway)
- WEF’s Annual Technical Exhibition and Conference (Water Environment Federation)
- Wing, Engines, Fuselage, Tail