Nextteq is now offering Gastec's direct-read water vapor detector tube No.
What does WV stand for?
WV stands for Water Vapor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WV
We have 11 other meanings of WV in our Acronym Attic
- Whats Up with You?
- Wide Ultra eXtended Graphics Array (1920 by 1200 pixels; 1.6:1 aspect ratio)
- World Uygur Youth Congress (est. 2004; Munich, Germany)
- Wake Up Youth Foundation (Memphis, TN)
- Wiring Up Youth Justice (UK)
- Westfaelisches Umwelt Zentrum (German: Westphalian Environment Center)
- Wat U Ziet Is Wat U Krijgt (Dutch: WYSIWYG)
- US Sanitary Fair Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Water Valve
Samples in periodicals archive:
Applied: 3/16/04 Filed: 12/27/12 An absorbent article comprising, in integral formation, at least, a rectangular liquid permeable top sheet, an absorbent element including an absorbent covered with a crepe paper, a rectangular water vapor permeable waterproof sheet, and a rectangular liquid impermeable back sheet has been patened by Daio Paper.
The RASIRC poster presentation describes the advantages of water vapor over ozone in the use of Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) and provides results from testing that show faster growth rates with water vapor compared to ozone.
Absolute" humidity is a measure of the actual amount of water vapor in the air, regardless of temperature.
As the sample gas passes over the probe, the water vapor that exists in the gas penetrates the gold layer and equilibrates on the aluminum oxide.
Two main factors contribute to making fog or clouds: cooling temperatures and sufficient humidity, or the amount of water vapor in the air.
When air with enough water vapor is cooled down, the water vapor condenses into droplets of water.
E's answer to the reader's question on water vapor exhaust from fuel-cell cars missed some key points (Earth Talk, March/April 2005).