65 million Urgent Water Supply and Sanitation Rehabilitation Project (UWSSRP), under which projects will also be implemented in the municipalities of Chegutu, Chitungwiza, Harare, Kwekwe and Masvingo.
What does WSS stand for?
WSS stands for Water Supply and Sanitation (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSS
We have 187 other meanings of WSS in our Acronym Attic
- Wall Street Systems (software company)
- Walnut Street School (various schools)
- Wang Station Sets
- War Savings Stamp (WWII-era US Treasury Department)
- Warfare/Weapons Support System
- Waseda Ski Society (est. 1950; Waseda University; Japan)
- Washington State Society (Washington and Washington, DC)
- Watch Station Standards
- Water and Sanitation Services (various locations)
- Water Soluble Stabilizer
- Water Supply Scheme (various locations)
- Water System Security
- Wavelength Selective Switch (Reconfigurable Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer)
- WDS Satellite Simulation
- We Shall See
- Weapon System Simulation
- Weapons Standardization Section (US Air Force)
- Weapons Storage Site
- Weather Squadron (USAF)
- Weather Subscription Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tranched financial support from the European Union to the Namibian Water Supply and Sanitation Sector programme has been increased from the current Euro 18 million to Euro 36 million which translates into nearly N$400 million.
6million) to the ASTAFADA, a non-governmental organization, for the Improvement of Water Supply and Sanitation System in Muzaffarabad, AJK.
According to officials sources here,in view of rising trend of water-borne diseases and resultant load on health facilities due to poor inadequate water supply and sanitation facilities government is giving special importance to this sector.
00 Paperback HD1691 This OECD report examines data on aid in support of water supply and sanitation over 2001-2006, based on donors' reporting on Official Development Assistant committees and disbursements to the Creditor Reporting System Aid Activity Database.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Through the intervention, schools developed and implemented a sanitation awareness campaign, which entailed the promotion of water supply and sanitation services in the project area.
Increasing access to domestic water supply and sanitation services, while at the same time improving water resources management and development, are catalytic entry points for efforts to fight poverty and hunger, safeguard human health, reduce child mortality, promote gender equality and manage and protect natural resources.
Effects of improved water supply and sanitation on ascariasis, diarrhoea, dracunculiasis, hook-worm infection, schistosomiasis, and trachoma.