First Water Soluble Powder, Botanical Azadirachtin Product LOS ANGELES, Jan.
What does WSP stand for?
WSP stands for Water Soluble Powder
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WSP
We have 222 other meanings of WSP in our Acronym Attic
- Warm Spare
- Warrior Strengthening Program (US DoD)
- Wasco State Prison-Reception Center (California)
- Washington Semester Program (various schools)
- Washington Square Park
- Washington State Patrol
- Washington State Penitentiary
- Waspam Airport, Nicaragua (airport code)
- Wasserschutzpolizei (German: Water Police)
- Water and Sanitation Program (World Bank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Water Soluble Powder, Botanical Azadirachtin Product PITTSBURGH -- Attendees at this year's Tree Care Industry (TCI) Expo now have a new tool in their pest management arsenal; today Arborjet introduces AzaSol[TM], the first water soluble powdered azadirachtin product developed for superior biologically-based insect control.
This new marine phospholipid omega-3 supplement is available in dry water soluble powder, ideal for many functional food applications (milk drinks, infant formulas, other beverages, soups, sauces, salad dressings, frozen prepared meals, pastas, spreads, yogurts, cheeses, egg substitutes and nutrition bars) and dietary supplement formulation applications (tablets, capsules).