During this period, results of environmental monitoring and beach water sampling for FRNA coliphages by culture and Bacteroides by PCR in Roger Fujiokas laboratory at the Water Resources Research Center also showed that the beaches were contaminated for up to two days but not four days after the sewage spill had stopped (Fujioka, Betancourt, & Vithanage, 2006).
What does WRRC stand for?
WRRC stands for Water Resources Research Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRRC
We have 18 other meanings of WRRC in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Road Riders Association
- Wellington Rugby Referees Association (New Zealand)
- Western Reserve Rowing Association (Cleveland, OH)
- Wild River Ranch Alpacas (Taylors Falls, MN)
- Wild Rivers Recreation Area (Cerro, NM)
- Waste and Resources Research Advisory Group (UK)
- Worcester Regional Research Bureau (Massachusetts)
- Work Request Review Board (US Air Force)
- Warwickshire Rural Community Council (UK)
- Waste Reduction Resource Center (US EPA; Raleigh, NC)
- Wellspring Retreat and Research Center (cult-exit program)
- Western Regional Research Center
- World Rock'n'Roll Confederation
- Washington Region Religious Campaign Against Torture
- Wet Raadplegend Referendum Europese Grondwet (Dutch: The Consultative Referendum European Constitution Act; EU)
- Western Region Robotics Forum (San Francisco, CA)
- Western Reserve Rowing Foundation (Cleveland, OH)
- Western Reserve Racquet & Fitness Club (Streetsboro, OH)
- Western Regional Reading First Technical Assistance Center (Oregon)
- Western Reserve Realty Group (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Roger Fujioka at the University of Hawaii's Water Resources Research Center, at the request of the State's Department of Health and the City and County of Honolulu.
The Indiana Water Resources Research Center and the Fort Wayne/Allen County Health Department provided the funding for the project.