A research company, Sarah Slabbert Associates, recently did a study for the Water Research Commission of South Africa into how this country's utility bills compare with that of the rest of the world and to structure guidelines for the standardisation of accounts.
What does WRC stand for?
WRC stands for Water Research Commission (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRC
We have 228 other meanings of WRC in our Acronym Attic
- Walai Rukhavej Botanical Research Institute (Mahasarakham University, Thailand)
- Wireless Radio Base Station
- Wireless Reachback System (US Navy)
- Would Rather Be Sleeping
- Wynnum Redlands Budgerigar Society, Inc. (bird club)
- West River Business Service Center (South Dakota)
- Walter Reed Biosytematics Unit
- Wessex Regional Burns Unit (UK)
- Wakefield Regional Council (Australia)
- Water Research Centre
- Water Reservoir Control
- Water Resource Center
- Water Resources Committee
- Water Resources Council
- Water Retention Curve (modeling)
- Waterbury Regional Chamber (chamber of commerce; Waterbury, CT)
- Weapons Recovery Center
- Web-Based Remote Control
- Weekly Reader Corporation (education publishing)
- Welding Research Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
who participates in research on DDT, has received funding from the National Research Foundation and the Water Research Commission (South Africa).
We got funding from the Water Research Commission, and we designed the fog water system," she said.