The 26-year-old from Holmbridge and her partner Dave Truman have been training two-year-old Rufus up as a water rescue dog since he was a pup.
What does WRD stand for?
WRD stands for Water Rescue Dog (competition title; Newfoundland Club of America)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRD
We have 47 other meanings of WRD in our Acronym Attic
- Wildlife Research and Conservation Trust (various locations)
- Winthrop Rockefeller Charitable Trust
- Wisconsin Reading Comprehension Test
- West River Cooperative Telephone Company (South Dakota)
- Waterloo Regional Credit Union (Canada)
- Wireless Remote Control Unit
- White Ribbon Campaign of Vermont (anti-abuse organization)
- W. D. Ward Bus Service
- Warranty Reserve Determination
- Water Replenishment District (California)
- Water Resource Database (various organizations)
- Water Resource Division
- Water Resources Department (various locations)
- WaterCooled Racing Development (California)
- Weapons Release Distance
- White Ribbon Day (various locations)
- White River Dental (Batesville, AR)
- Wildlife Resource Document (Texas)
- Wireless Reading Device
- World Rabies Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dogs must weigh more than 30 kilograms (66 pounds) and successfully complete at least one year of training at the Italian School of Water Rescue Dogs.
30pm This documentary series follows the work of rescue dogs around the world, beginning with The Italian School of Water Rescue Dogs.