His topics include basic principles of contaminant behavior in the environment, major water quality parameters and applications, behaviors of metal species in the natural environment, the behavior of dense nonaqueous phase liquids in the subsurface, and the behavior of radionuclides in the water and soil environments.
What does WQP stand for?
WQP stands for Water Quality Parameter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WQP
We have 8 other meanings of WQP in our Acronym Attic
- Web Quality News
- Worldquest Networks, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Worldwide Quality Network, Inc (Camarillo, CA)
- Water Quality Objective
- Well-Quasi-Ordering (mathematics)
- Wider Quaker Organization (Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting and Association of the Religious Society of Friends; Savannah, GA)
- Wisconsin Quality of Life Index (Wisconsin Psychiatric Institute and Clinic; Madison, WI)
- Wireless Quality of Service
- Workshop on Quality of Service Routing
- Worship Quote of the Week
- Water Quality Planning (various states)
- Water Quality Program (various organizations)
- Wisconsin QSO (Quasi-Stellar Object) Party (amateur radio)
- Water Quality Protection Center (NSF International and US EPA; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Water Quality Partnership Program (US NPS and USGS)
- Water Quality Protection Program
- Water Quality Protection Standard
- Water Quality Protection Zones (government designation)
- Waste Form Qualification Report
- Waste Qualification Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staff will test for various water quality parameters, like dissolved oxygen, temperature and pH, at multiple sites in the Susquehanna.
Low cost water quality testing kits have been developed for main drinking water quality parameters and water treatment technologies for the removal of arsenic, turbidity and microbiological contamination".
There were no significant differences in the water quality parameters among treatments because the water input and output from the macrocosm tank to the experimental units was constant.
All data on water quality in the intervals 1970 till 2002 were separated in three (1970-1971) (1971-1987) and (1987-2002) periods and the average values related to each water quality parameter were obtained within three mentioned periods.
Based on the water quality parameters measured, both the Big Sunflower and the Lower Yazoo River met the Mississippi Water Quality standard.
actual] = Value of the water quality parameter obtained from laboratory analysis [V.
The model also could be used to monitor other water quality parameters.