In the coming weeks, DEP will sample for pesticides at existing water quality network stations along the Susquehanna, Juniata and Delaware rivers.
What does WQN stand for?
WQN stands for Water Quality Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WQN
- Western Quake3 Map Depot
- Water Quality Management Office
- Water Quality Management Plan
- Water Quality Monitoring Program (Victoria, TX)
- Water-Quality Master Plan
- Water Quality Management Report
- Water Quality Modeling System
- Worldwide Quality Management System
- Water Quality Modeling System for the Great Lakes
- Water Quality Management Zone (Manitoba, Canada)
- Web Quality News
- Worldquest Networks, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Worldwide Quality Network, Inc (Camarillo, CA)
- Water Quality Objective
- Well-Quasi-Ordering (mathematics)
- Wider Quaker Organization (Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting and Association of the Religious Society of Friends; Savannah, GA)
- Wisconsin Quality of Life Index (Wisconsin Psychiatric Institute and Clinic; Madison, WI)
- Wireless Quality of Service
- Workshop on Quality of Service Routing
- Worship Quote of the Week
Samples in periodicals archive:
To address concerns of Elders about water quality in the region, a regional water quality network was designed and implemented by Black River First Nation.