1995 SFREC develops rangeland water-quality management plan, which becomes part of the Rangeland Water Quality Management Plan adopted by the State Water Resources Control Board.
What does WQMP stand for?
WQMP stands for Water Quality Management Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WQMP
We have 2 other meanings of WQMP in our Acronym Attic
- Water Quality Monitoring (Iowa Department of Natural Resources)
- Web Quality Management
- Weld Quality Manager
- Washington Quarter Midget Association
- Water Quality Management Area (various locations)
- Water Quality Management Advisory Committee (Monroe County, New York)
- Water Quality Management District
- Water Quality Management Division
- Western Quake3 Map Depot
- Water Quality Management Office
- Water Quality Monitoring Program (Victoria, TX)
- Water-Quality Master Plan
- Water Quality Management Report
- Water Quality Modeling System
- Worldwide Quality Management System
- Water Quality Modeling System for the Great Lakes
- Water Quality Management Zone (Manitoba, Canada)
- Water Quality Network
- Web Quality News
- Worldquest Networks, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senate Bill 1010 requires development of agricultural water quality management plans to reduce pollution from agricultural lands.
It will then forward them to the environmental regulatory agencies in the three states which will incorporate the TMDLs into their water quality management plans.
The recent contracts include assisting The City of Seal Beach, CA with the development of its Storm Water Quality Management Plan.
The Keith Companies' storm water quality experts specialize in the support of watershed planning; water quality assessment, planning and design; storm water quality master plans; Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP), Water Quality Management Plans (WQMP), and Best Management Practices (BMP) implementation.
In 1991, the Puget Sound Water Quality Management Plan was approved by EPA Administrator William Reilly as the federal Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan for Puget Sound.
The 1991 Puget Sound Water Quality Management Plan includes 15 programs which address a broad spectrum of problems facing the Sound.
Section 28, including the five-year plan, was developed and implemented in response to basin management requirements identified in the "San Gabriel Ground Water Basin White Paper, Ground Water Quality Management Plan, Institutional and Financial Issues.