Thompson was the Director of the Maryland Water Quality Financing Administration.
What does WQFA stand for?
WQFA stands for Water Quality Financing Administration (Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Water Quality Data Base (also seen as WQD)
- Water Quality Data Publishing (Australia)
- Water Quality Demonstration Project (USDA)
- Work Queue Element (computer science)
- Work Queue Entry
- Written Qualifying Examination
- Weapon Quality Engineering Center
- Water Quality Flow
- Workstation Query Facility
- World Qigong Federation
- Water Quality Focus Team
- Water Quality for Groundwater
- Waterford Quality Homes (Debary, FL)
- West Quoddy Head
- Wisconsin Quarter Horse Association
- Water Quality and Health Council
- West Quoddy Head Lighthouse (Lubec, Maine)
- West Quoddy Head Light Keepers Association (Lubec, Maine)
- Wisconsin Quilt History Project, Inc.
- Water Quality Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed its 'AAA' rating on the following Maryland Water Quality Financing Administration (MWQFA) revenue bonds: --Approximately $20.
Pink of Fitch, 212-908-0678/ CO: Maryland Water Quality Financing Administration ST: Maryland IN: SU: RTG DW -- NY056 -- 6918 08/24/95 11:46 EDT
The Maryland Water Quality Financing Administration was created in 1988 as a unit of the State Department of the Environment to assist local governments in financing wastewater facilities through the use of such a state revolving fund.