The SWPPP has three basic components: an Erosion and Sediment Control Plan for the temporary construction period, a Water Quality Control Plan describing the permanent water treatment measures, and a Water Quantity Control Plan describing the permanent peak flow and volume control measures.
What does WQCP stand for?
WQCP stands for Water Quality Control Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WQCP
We have 2 other meanings of WQCP in our Acronym Attic
- Weak Quantization Condition
- World Quality Commitment (convention)
- Water Quality Control Act (various locations)
- Water Quality Cooperative Agreements (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Water Quality Critical Area (public water supply reservoir adjacent land)
- Washington Quarter Century Broadcasters' Club (est. 1976)
- Water Quality Control Board
- Water Quality Control Commission
- Water Quality Criteria Document
- Water Quality and Contaminant Modeling Branch (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Welding Quality Control Plan
- Water Quality Capture Volume
- Water Quality Database
- Water Quality Division
- Water Quality Data Base (also seen as WQD)
- Water Quality Data Publishing (Australia)
- Water Quality Demonstration Project (USDA)
- Work Queue Element (computer science)
- Work Queue Entry
- Written Qualifying Examination
Samples in periodicals archive:
27 /PRNewswire/ -- A report released today by the California Resource Management Institute has determined that the water quality standards contained in the Water Quality Control Plan for the Central Valley's Sacramento River, San Joaquin River and Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta (commonly referred to as the "Basin Plan"), as originally developed in 1975 and subsequently amended thereafter, were not developed in compliance with the requirements established under the federal Clean Water Act and the state Porter-Cologne Water Quality Control Act.
State Water Resources Control Board (1990), California Ocean Plan -- Water Quality Control Plan for Ocean Waters of California, Resolution No.