4MW renewable energy plant at the City of San Jose Water Pollution Control Plant in California is coming online using biogas from the anaerobic digesters.
What does WPCP stand for?
WPCP stands for Water Pollution Control Plant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WPCP
We have 4 other meanings of WPCP in our Acronym Attic
- Water Pollution Control Manager (various locations)
- Wicker Park Critical Mass (Chicago, IL)
- Working Party on Culture Media (microbiology)
- Web Page Condominium News (Canada)
- West Papua Coalition for National Liberation
- Water Pollution Control Ordinance (environmental protection; various locations)
- Wheeling Power Company
- Western Piedmont Council of Governments (Hickory, NC)
- Walter Payton College Prep
- Water Pollution Control Plan
- Water Pollution Control Program
- WebSphere Portal Content Publishing
- White Pine County Public Library (Ely, NV)
- Watch Prescaler Control Register (computer programming)
- Water Pollution Control Regulation (Turkey)
- Water Pollution Control Research
- Wholesale Power Cost Rate Adjustment (Alaska)
- Water Pollution Control Revolving Fund (Colorado)
- Wood and Pulping Chemistry Research Network
- Waiver Personal Care Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
CH2M HILL, a global full-service consulting, design, construction, and operations firm, is pleased to announce that CH2M HILL and the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC) have earned the California Association of Sanitation Agencies (CASA) Technological Innovation and Achievement award for the joint concept development and final design of a sequencing batch reactor temperature phased anaerobic digestion (SBR TPAD) system for the Oceanside Water Pollution Control Plant (OSP) in San Francisco, Calif.
The initial project for the two firms is the proposed ammonia recovery project, featuring ThermoEnergy's Ammonia Recovery Process technology, slated for a New York City Department of Environmental Protection 26th Ward water pollution control plant.
The Slow the Flow program focuses on watersheds, water conservation in relation to the salt marshes at the refuge, and the effects of the nearby San Jose/Santa Clara Water Pollution Control Plant.
The Southern Research Institute (SRI) recently announced that the Greenhouse Gas Technology Center has verified the performance of New York Power Authority's (NYPA) fuel cell power plant located at the Red Hook Water Pollution Control Plant in New York, NY.
The Slow the Flow program focuses on watersheds, water conservation in relation to the salt marshes at the refuge, and the effects of the nearby San Jose/ Santa Clara Water Pollution Control Plant.
The City of Thunder Bay is adding secondary treatment facilities to its water pollution control plant at a cost of $48 million, says Doug Scott, manager of engineering for the city.
The Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County's (Sanitation Districts) Joint Water Pollution Control Plant (JWPCP), in the City of Carson, will be in position, by December 31, 2002, to process all wastewater through newly constructed secondary treatment systems and discharge the cleansed effluent into the ocean off the Palos Verdes Peninsula.