Hamby PUTNAM - Residents will have the opportunity on Wednesday to discuss a $5 million upgrade to the town's water pollution control facility.
What does WPC stand for?
WPC stands for Water Pollution Control
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WPC
We have 189 other meanings of WPC in our Acronym Attic
- Working Party on Bycatch
- Patrol Craft (United States Coast Guard)
- Waldorf Parent Council (Canada)
- War Preparations Center
- Warrior Preparation Center
- Washington Planning Center
- Washington Poison Center (Seattle, WA)
- Washington Post Company
- Washington Publishing Company (Seattle, WA)
- Waste Policy Center
- Water Polo Club (various locations)
- Watt Pulse Communication (powerline communication chip; WATTECO SAS)
- Watts Per Candle
- Watts Per Cell (batteries)
- Watts Per Channel
- Wave Particle Correlator
- Weapons Programs Control
- Web Page Composer (software)
- Webroot Parental Controls
- WebSphere Process Choreographer (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The World Bank report -- Addressing China's Water Scarcity: Recommendations for Selected Water Resource Management Issues -- also urged China to strengthen water pollution control enforcement and emergency preparedness.
He was known for his research on air and water pollution control.
5 million in upgrades to secondary sewage treatment facilities at the city's water pollution control plant on Atlantic Avenue, Scott says.
The land, which overlooks the ocean, is on a site shared with the city's Oceanside Water Pollution Control Plant.
In the realm of other forms of waste, the federal Water Pollution Control Act of 1972 requires all boats to be equipped with Coast Guardapproved holding tanks or treatment systems.
Bank has been named trustee of the bonds for Rhode Island Clean Water Finance Agency Water Pollution Control Bond Series 2009A, representing $41,555,000 million in bond issuances.
Miller This handbook provides a comprehensive roadmap to the requirements, legal thinking, and critical issues of water pollution control law.