The Petrobras contract, valued at approximately $18 million, calls for the supply of three subsea water injection manifolds, two subsea trees and associated control systems.
What does WIM stand for?
WIM stands for Water Injection Manifold
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WIM
We have 64 other meanings of WIM in our Acronym Attic
- Waste Interface Leaching Test
- Westralian Indonesian Language Teachers' Association
- Williams Telecommunications Corp.
- Williams Telecommunications Group
- Workshop on Instruction in Library Use
- Warszawska Izba Lekarsko-Weterynaryjna (Polish: Warsaw Board of Veterinary Lekarsko; Warsaw, Poland)
- Wahana Informasi Masyarakat (Indonesian: Information Society Forum)
- WARSIM 2000 Intelligence Module
- Washington, Idaho, and Montana Railway Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Shell Pierce project award involves the engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning of a dynamic water injection riser, water injection riser base, two water injection flowlines and two water injection manifolds.