The Water Infrastructure Finance Authority (WIFA) of Arizona has announced that as a loan to construct a pipeline has cleared all obstacles last week, Mesa del Caballo locals will no longer see trucks carrying costly water trundling into their community this summer.
What does WIFA stand for?
WIFA stands for Water Infrastructure Finance Authority (Arizona)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WIFA
- Women in Investment Found
- Women's Initiative Forum (various locations)
- Workforce Investment Board
- World in Flames (strategic WWII game from ADG)
- World Innovation Foundation (UK)
- World Investment Forum (UN Conference on Trade and Development)
- World Italian Foundation
- World View International Foundation
- Wrap In Foil (Explosive Ordnance Disposal)
- West India Fruit and Steamship Company (Roanoke, VA)
- Westcliffe Independent Film Association (Westcliffe, CO)
- Western India Football Association
- Women in Film Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
- Wounded in Flying Accident (military statistic)
- Woolwich Independent Financial Advisory Services (UK)
- Welland International Flatwater Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Widely Invasive Follicular Carcinoma (oncology)
- World Innovation Foundation Charity (Switzerland)
- World Integer Factorization Center (mathematics)
- Wirefree Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
PHOENIX, June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- The Arizona Corporation Commission approved Arizona American Water loan grant application 4-0 to receive funding from the Water Infrastructure Finance Authority (WIFA) of Arizona.
The project development and system ownership was financed through a State of Arizona Water Infrastructure Finance Authority (WIFA) grant awarded to the Town of Gila Bend for drinking water infrastructure improvements.
The $8 million remaining in the capital improvement plan (CIP) is for projects to be funded from residual 2007 Water Infrastructure Finance Authority of Arizona loan proceeds.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to the following Water Infrastructure Finance Authority of Arizona (WIFA, or the authority) water quality revenue bonds:
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to the Water Infrastructure Finance Authority of Arizona's (the authority or WIFA) approximately $196 million water quality revenue bonds, series 2009A.
CHICAGO & NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to the Water Infrastructure Finance Authority of Arizona's (WIFA) approximately $249 million water quality revenue bonds, series 2008A.
The bonds are scheduled to be privately placed through the Water Infrastructure Finance Authority of Arizona (WIFA), with the closing expected to occur by the week of Oct.