Glen Daigger, International Water Association President and CH2M HILL Chief Technology Officer based in Colorado, have been recognized as 2012 Water Environment Federation (WEF) Fellows for their distinguished accomplishments in and contributions to the global water environment.
What does WEF stand for?
WEF stands for Water Environment Federation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WEF
We have 48 other meanings of WEF in our Acronym Attic
- Workflow Enactment Engine Project
- Workshop on Electrochemistry of Electroactive Polymer Films (international conference)
- Wisconsin EMS (Emergency Medical Services) Emergency Preparedness Plan (health care training; Wisconsin)
- Water, Energy and Environment Research Center (Notre Dame University-Lebanon)
- What Everyone Else Said
- Willenhall Education, Employment and Training Centre (UK)
- Women's Employment Enterprise and Training Unit (UK)
- Western Equine Encephalitis Virus
- Western equine encephalomyelitis virus
- Waste-to-Energy Facility (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Demit is a member of the American Water Works Association (AWWA) and the Water Environment Federation and a former member of the Board and the Executive Committee of the AWWA.
8, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A total of 212,502 people worldwide visited their local streams, rivers, lakes and other water bodies in celebration of World Water Monitoring Day (WWMD) 2010, according to the program's Year in Review report released this week by the Water Environment Federation (WEF) and the International Water Association (IWA).
Evans, director of conventions and tourism, Dallas Black Chamber of Commerce; Theresa Evans-Hunter, manager of membership development, Water Environment Federation, Alexandria, Virginia; Regina Gibson-Burtnick, manager of recruitment, advertising, marketing, and sales, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Rockville, Maryland; Deborah L.
He was a life member of the Water Environment Federation and had been a TAPPI member since 1959.
org> The goal of the National Biosolids Partnership (NBP), a not-for-profit alliance formed in 1997 by the Association of Metropolitan Sewerage Agencies (AMSA), the Water Environment Federation (WEF), and the U.
Other recent magazine closings include: Truck Fleet Management and Trucking Technology, formerly published 12 times a year and quarterly, respectively, by Adams Business Media (Chicago, IL); Wastewater Technology Showcase, a quarterly produced by Water Environment Federation (Alexandria, VA); and, Wintersport Business, a former Miller Freeman title now the property of VNU Business (Taos, NM).
Levy, who is marketing communications manager for the Water Environment Federation in Alexandria, Va.