The lower limit of water content at which the salinity measurements by the probe were valid was around the water content at wilting point.
What does WCWP stand for?
WCWP stands for Water Content at Wilting Point
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WCWP in our Acronym Attic
- Worse-Case Workload Information
- West Coast Wilderness Lodge (Sunshine Coast, BC, Canada)
- Western Canada Waiting List
- Work Center Work List (US DoD)
- West Coast Worm Meeting (annual conference on worm biology)
- West Coast Wine Network
- West-County Watershed Network (Sonoma County, CA)
- Wild Championship Wrestling Outlaws
- Wing Chief Warrant Officer (Canadian Armed Forces)
- West Coast Western Riders (Halland, Sweden)
- West Coast Wire Rope
- White Cornish X White Rock (chicken species)
- William Carlos Williams Review (Lubbock, TX)
- Windsurfing-Club-Wittensee-Rendsburg (German sports club)
- West Coast Whale Research Foundation
- Wisconsin Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit
- West Coast Warrior Society (Canada)
- West Coast Wire & Steel (est. 1913; Riverside, CA)
- Window Circulating Water System
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is called the water content at wilting point -- the level of water in soil at which plants begin to wilt (Figure 2).