Water accommodated fractions (WAFs) of physically weathered oil and chemically enhanced water-accommodated fractions (CEWAFs; 1:10 ratio) were prepared in 2-L flasks.
What does WAF stand for?
WAF stands for Water Accommodated Fraction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WAF
We have 63 other meanings of WAF in our Acronym Attic
- Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool (WebAIM)
- Washington Association of Educators of the Talented and Gifted
- World Alternative Energy Index (Société Générale)
- Washington Association for the Education of Young Children
- West African Economic Zone
- Wall Attenuation Factor (wireless signal strength)
- Wallis and Futuna (Polynesian French island territory)
- Warszawskie Alternatywy Filmowe (Polish: Warsaw Alternative Film; film festival; Warsaw, Poland)