It is not your face that has to fit, just your name to fill in those moments when watching the grass grow is more interesting.
What does WTGG stand for?
WTGG stands for Watching the Grass Grow (blog)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- William T Grant Foundation
- Wind Turbine Generator
- Wise Tag Generator (algorithm)
- World Trade Group (event management; est. 1997; UK)
- World Travel Guide
- Worldwide Tactical Gamers Alliance
- Icebreaking Tug (USCGC)
- When Things Get Electric (Kerry Livgren album)
- World Transplant Games Federation
- Wild-Type Green Fluorescent Protein
- What the Gospels Meant (book)
- Will This Get Me Laid
- Watch the Game Night (sports)
- World Transplant Games Nederland (The Netherlands)
- Want To Go Private?
- Way to Go, Partner (online gaming chat)
- Well That's Got Rid of Him/Her Then (Cambridge)
- West Texas Genealogical Society
- Waco Tribune Herald (Waco, TX)
- Waist-To-Hip Circumference Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By NEIL ATKINSON News Editor PARKS staff are, literally, watching the grass grow in Huddersfield's Greenhead Park.
Should they have got bored with watching the grass grow in Papua New Guinea, local tribes will be able to log on for updates of the latest developments in South Yardley.
Mind you, watching the grass grow would be more entertaining than that game
about 22 miles south of Lincoln, said he's seen steady growth for the past few years and likens the process to watching the grass grow.
As a speaker, Henry Kissinger was as exciting as watching the grass grow, but everyone listened, for he had something to say.
For those seeking a slower pace, how about the freshman-level course on watching the grass grow, "Survey of Turf"?
Environmentally sensitive farming doesn't mean watching the grass grow.