GET UP CLOSE - Babies watch your mouth movements and facial expressions as well as listening to your words.
What does WYM stand for?
WYM stands for Watch Your Mouth
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WYM
We have 3 other meanings of WYM in our Acronym Attic
- Wyoming Libraries Database
- West Yorkshire Local Development Agencies (UK)
- Would You Like Fries with That?
- Whether You Like It or Not
- West Yorkshire Lifelong Learning Network (UK)
- When You Look Me in the Eyes (Jonas Brothers song)
- We're Your Local Network (TV channel)
- World Youth Leadership Network (various locations)
- Wouldn't You Like To Know
- Would You Like Your Cancer? (book)
- Western Yearly Meeting of Friends Church (Plainfield, IN)
- What You Mean
- Wilmington Yearly Meeting (Wilmington, OH)
- Waikato Youth Music Association, Inc. (Hamilton, New Zealand)
- World Youth Millennium Awards (volunteer award program)
- West Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service (UK)
- Washtenaw Youth Mentoring Coalition (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- World Youth Movement for Democracy
- West Yorkshire Manufacturing Excellence Club
- What You Mean Is What You Get
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Watch Your Mouth Campaign, all of Maine's 16 counties include groups of communities that are Dental Health Professional Shortage Areas.
Strictly speaking, watch your mouth Sweet nothings and fancy phrases are verbal niceties thatflow from the human mouth.
Byline: Eleanor levy Watch your mouth because according to Eric Wainwright in The Daily Mirror on 18 February, 1952, `shocking language' is a sign of a love-starved woman.
Surgeon General's call to make children's oral health a top priority, a coalition of business, health, labor and children's groups launched the WATCH YOUR MOUTH campaign this month.