Beach DNH, McCray JE (2003) Numerical modeling of unsaturated flow in wastewater soil absorption systems.
What does WSAS stand for?
WSAS stands for Wastewater Soil Absorption System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WSAS
We have 7 other meanings of WSAS in our Acronym Attic
- Weekly Significant Actions Report
- Weekly Significant Activity Report (USACE)
- Whole Sludge Application Rate
- Wilderness Search and Rescue
- Win Shares Above Replacement (arcane baseball statistic)
- Winchester Slide Action Rifles (Schwing book series)
- Weapon Systems Acquisition Reform Act of 2009
- Western Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (Utah State University)
- W.S. Atkins Rail Ltd
- Water System Acquisition and Rehabilitation Program (Olympia, WA)
- Weissman School of Arts and Sciences (Baruch College; New York)
- West Sussex Archives Society (est. 1973; UK)
- Wideband Stereo Audio Signal
- Wisconsin Student Assessment System (Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction)
- Work and Social Adjustment Scale (psychiatry)
- Washington State Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (teachers' professional development association)
- Washington State Association of Student Employment Administrators (est. 1979)
- Washington State Association of School Psychologists
- West Sussex Accessible Services Partnership (now Axess West Sussex; UK)
- Wall Shear Adhesion Threshold (cell biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ASAE: St Joseph, MI) Uebler RL (1984) Effect of loading rate and soil amendments on inorganic nitrogen and phosphorus leached from a wastewater soil absorption system.