The city's wastewater collection and treatment system includes 85 lift stations, seven of which are master lift stations pumping directly into the city's main wastewater treatment plant.
What does WCTS stand for?
WCTS stands for Wastewater Collection and Treatment System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WCTS
We have 24 other meanings of WCTS in our Acronym Attic
- Writing Center Tutoring Program (Bucknell University; Lewisburg, PA)
- Washington County Tourism Promotion Agency (Pennsylvania)
- Wisconsin Christmas Tree Producers Association (Portage, WI )
- Wildlife Conservancy of Tropical Queensland (Australia)
- World Congress for Total Quality Management
- West Coast Talk Radio (gaming, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)
- Whistling Cricket Tweaking Restaurant
- World Conference on Transport Research
- World Conference on Transport Research Society
- Warren County Technical School (New Jersey)
- Wayne County Training School (1926-1974; Michigan)
- Western Center for Technical Studies (Limerick, Pennsylvania)
- Whitman College Technology Services (Walla Walla, WA)
- Wireless Consumer Technical Support (Rogers Community Forums)
- Welsh Clay Target Shooting Association (UK)
- Waynesboro Children's Theatre Troupe (Waynesboro, PA)
- Wimbledon Civic Theatre Trust (London, England, UK)
- Wimbledon Common Time Trial (race)
- Wonderful Copenhagen Taekwondo Tournament (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- World Championship Time Trial (cycling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the new office has an experienced staff that specializes in the planning and design of wastewater collection and treatment systems, stormwater management facilities, and water treatment facilities, as well as providing information technology-based solutions.
Business Editors BOISE, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 22, 2001 Washington Group International (NYSE:WNG) today announced receipt of a notice of award of a $43 million contract to construct a wastewater collection and treatment system in the southern Egyptian city of Luxor.