About Eco-Wiz Group Pte Ltd Eco-Wiz Group Pte Ltd is a leading and innovative manufacturer and distributor of food waste recycling and waste water management systems based in Singapore.
What does WWMS stand for?
WWMS stands for Waste Water Management System
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of WWMS
We have 4 other meanings of WWMS in our Acronym Attic
- Water and Waste Management Monitoring Research Division
- We Want Moshiach Now
- West Wales Museum of Childhood
- Wang Watershed Management Project (Ministry of Agriculture; Bhutan)
- Workers World Media Productions (South Africa)
- World Wide Mission Planning (software)
- World Wide Motion Pictures Corporation (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Wet Well Mounted Pump Station (Smith & Loveless, Inc.)
- World Wide Music Radio
- Warren Woods Middle School (Warren, MI)
- Woodrow Wilson Middle School (Clifton, New Jersey)
- World Wide Materials System
- Wild West Modified Tour (est. 2006; Myton, UT)
- William Wates Memorial Trust (Leatherhead, Surrey, England, UK)
- World Wide Message Tribe (band)
- We Were Meant to Be
- World-Wide Media eXchange
- Weekly World News
- Wer Will Nochmal (German: Who Will Again; TV show)
- With Winch
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Blue Flag programme manager Alison Kelly, whose task it is to ensure that the country's Blue Flag beaches comply with international standards, believes the change in water quality during the past 10 years may be related to poor waste water management systems.
This will result in cleaner water discharges into the public waste water management system.
Marketing of this waste water management system will be focused foremost on cruise liners.
Work is progressing well with the flex hose conversion to hard lines in the waste water management system, and the flex hose modifications in the potable waste water system.
There are many cities across North America that are considering or are in the process of implementing an advanced waste water management system.
U), is pleased to announce that it has accepted an order to upgrade the bulk water control and waste water management systems previously supplied to Aurora Bar Code Technologies of Edmonton, Alberta and installed at the City of Dawson Creek, B.