Ralf Schmitz of Germany's VDM notes in the World Mirror that the most-talked-about topic among Germany's nonferrous metals professionals is the amendment of EU waste shipment regulations, which he says, "have caused confusion and partially handicapped international trade.
What does WSR stand for?
WSR stands for Waste Shipment Regulation (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSR
We have 92 other meanings of WSR in our Acronym Attic
- World Saxophone Quartet (jazz ensemble)
- Washington State Quality Achievement Award
- Washington State Quality Award (Keyport, WA)
- Washington State Quarter Horse Association
- Web Services Quality Model
- Wall Supply Register
- Warren and Saline River Railroad Company
- Warren S. Reid Consulting Group, LLC (Los Angeles, California)
- Washington State Register
- Wasserman Strategic Resources, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
The annual review also stated that the Commission would this year publish a green paper on ship dismantling, propose EU-wide voluntary targets for green public procurement, and reinforce implementation of waste shipment regulation and directive on port (waste) reception facilities, maybe making legislative proposals.
The amendment has not been ratified by all signatories, but the European Union has integrated it into its Waste Shipment Regulation, making it legally binding for all E.