They are administered by the TNRCC under direction of the Waste Reduction Policy Act of 1991.
What does WRPA stand for?
WRPA stands for Waste Reduction Policy Act (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WRPA
We have 11 other meanings of WRPA in our Acronym Attic
- Wetlands Restoration Program
- Wicklow Rural Partnership (est. 1994; Ireland)
- Windows Resource Protection (Microsoft Windows Vista)
- Witness Relocation Program
- Women's Rights Project
- Work Readiness Profile
- Work Restriction Protection (OSHA)
- Worker Removal Provisions (OSHA Ergonomics Standard)
- Workers Revolutionary Party
- Workforce Recruitment Program
- Waterloo Regional Police Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Wekiva River Protection Area (Florida)
- Welfare Reform and Pensions Act (UK)
- Welsh Rugby Players Association (UK)
- Wisconsin Rifle and Pistol Association
- Workshop on Robot Perception for Autonomous Aerial Vehicles
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Company (Nigeria)
- Wenatchee Row and Paddle Club
- White Rose Pothole Club (England)
- Wisconsin Resources Protection Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1991, the Texas legislature passed Senate Bill 1099, the Waste Reduction Policy Act, which required that all sites having to file a TRI must also prepare and file a pollution prevention plan with the Texas Natural Resources Conservation Commission (TNRCC).
Under the Waste Reduction Policy Act of 1991, the TCEQ initiated the Texas Environmental Excellence Awards in 1993 to honor the state's most outstanding waste reduction and pollution prevention projects.