Steve Tucker, vice president, Waste Management of Los Angeles, a division of Waste Management Inc.
What does WMLA stand for?
WMLA stands for Waste Management of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WMLA
We have 6 other meanings of WMLA in our Acronym Attic
- Whatever Major Loser
- White Matter Lesion (diseases of the brain)
- White Mountain Labs (Arizona)
- Winter Mountain Leader
- Wireless Markup Language
- Wish Me Luck
- World Muslim League (est. 1962)
- Warner Music Latin America
- Washington Medical Librarians Association
- Washington Mortgage Lenders Association (Olympia, WA)
- Wasting My Life Away
- Winnipeg Minor Lacrosse Association (Winnipeg, Canada)
- Wiveliscombe Live Music Association (UK)
- West Michigan Lakeshore Association of Realtors
- Compiled Wireless Markup Language (WAP applications)
- Western Massachusetts Library Club
- Work Management Life Cycle (project management methodology)
- West Midlands Learning Directory
- West Mastin Lake Elementary (Huntsville, AL)
- Western Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to BFI, Rifkin was the manager of customer service for Waste Management of Los Angeles, where she developed a "one-stop" Customer Care Center, which was selected to be the model center for all West Coast operations.