I am increasingly convinced that in some places people are getting sick, sometimes very sick, from Class B sludge applications," says Ellen Harrison, director of the Cornell Waste Management Institute in Ithaca, New York.
What does WMI stand for?
WMI stands for Waste Management Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WMI
We have 86 other meanings of WMI in our Acronym Attic
- Wilson Memorial High School (Fishersville, VA)
- Wisconsin Marine Historical Society (Milwaukee, WI)
- Woburn Memorial High School (Massachusetts)
- World Mental Health Survey (Assessment, Classification, and Epidemiology Group)
- World Methodist Historical Society (Madison, NJ)
- William and Mary High School Model United Nations
- West Midlands Health Technology Assessment Collaboration
- White Matter Hyperintensity Volume
- Warfighter Machine Interface
- Warner Music International
- Waste Management, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Wealth Management International (various locations)
- Wealth Masters International, Ltd. (Sugar Land, TX)
- Weapons of Math Instruction
- Web Management Interface
- Webmathematics Interactive (educational software)
- Weill Music Institute (Carnegie Hall Corp.; New York, NY)
- White Mountain Independent (Newspaper; Show Low, AZ)
- Wilderness Medicine Institute
- Williams Memorial Institute (New London, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Waste Management Institute of New Zealand (WasteMINZ) is a non-profit organization that promotes sustainable waste management practices.
TOKYO, June 21 Kyodo A recent survey showed that the amount of plastic waste from building new condominiums is double that from building houses, the Plastic Waste Management Institute said Thursday.
Key Topics Covered: 1) INTRODUCTION TO REPORT 2) SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY, MATERIALS & CONSUMER PACKAGING 3) JAPAN BIOPLASTICS ASSOCIATION (JBPA) 4) PLASTIC WASTE MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (PWMI) 5) PLASTIC PACKAGING RECYCLING COUNCIL (PPRC) 6) THE COUNCIL FOR PET BOTTLE RECYCLING (CPBR) 7) THE JAPAN CONTAINERS AND PACKAGINGF RECYCLING ASSOCIATION (JCPRA) 8) JAPAN ENVIRONMENT ASSOCIATION (JEA) 9) JAPAN STEEL CAN RECYCLING ASSOCIATION (JSCRA) 10) FUTURE PERSPECTIVES For more information visit http://www.
Environmental Partners The study team consists of representatives from the Waste Management Institute of the State University of New York at Stony Brook, the NYS DEC, Suffolk Department of Health Services, Cornell Cooperative Extension, Omni and the local farm industry.