10 /PRNewswire/ -- Baby Diaper Service announced today that Brian Smithson, president of Baby Diaper Service, accepted an "Environmental Achievement Award," presented by the Waste Information Network (WIN) at the Northwest Waste Information Expo yesterday.
What does WIN stand for?
WIN stands for Waste Information Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIN
We have 252 other meanings of WIN in our Acronym Attic
- Women in Math, Science and Engineering
- World Internet Marketing Specialists Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- WarMod Xxi Information Management Support System
- Washington Incident Management Team
- Walmart Information Network (Walmart)
- Wants, Interests, & Needs (sales)
- Warfighter Information Network
- Warrant Information Network (US DoJ)
- Wash Identify Notify (exposure to bloodborne pathogen response)
- Washington Interest in Negotiation
- Water Information Network
- Water Infrastructure Network
- Watershed Information Network
- Weblogs, Inc. Network (blogs)
- Weight-control Information Network (NIDDK)
- Welfare Information Network
- Wellness Initiative Now (Texas Department of Criminal Justice employee health program)
- Western Identification Network
- Western Intertie Network
- Westplex Information Network (ISP for St. Charles County, Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clean Harbors is integrating the Onyx Employee Portal (OEP) with internal systems at the company, including a finance solution and the Waste Information Network -- an operational system created by Clean Harbors to handle all environmental safety, billing, regulatory, operations, field service and plant requirements.