Siemens will provide the power-island package, including the natural gas and steam turbines, and waste heat recovery boilers.
What does WHRB stand for?
WHRB stands for Waste Heat Recovery Boiler
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WHRB
- Working Heart Rate (physical fitness)
- World Haiku Review (poetry magazine)
- World Health Report
- Web Hosting Reseller Account
- Well Hill Residents' Association (UK)
- Western Harley Racing Association (est. 2001)
- Wildlife Habitat Recreation Area
- Wisconsin Historical Records Advisory Board
- Women's Health and Rights Advocacy Partnership (Malaysia)
- Harvard Radio Broadcasting
- Wayne Herndon Rare Coins, Inc. (Chantilly, VA)
- Web Handling Research Center
- Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation (Canada)
- Women's Health Rights Coalition
- Womens Health Resource Center (various locations)
- Woods Hole Research Center
- Women for Human Rights and Dignity
- Women Human Rights Defenders
- World Human Rights and Development (New York)
- Work and Human Resource Education (University of Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to watertube boilers, Indeck manufactures solid fuel boilers, waste heat recovery boilers, thermal oxidizers, biomass boilers, hot water boilers, high temperature hot water generators, firetube boilers and custom or specialty boilers to 1,000,000 pph.
We are not utilizing traditional way of using waste heat recovery boiler to generate hot water or steam to feed Absorption Chiller as this system is not considered as energy efficient system because of low boiler efficiency and low COP of hot water chiller.
Key Topics Covered: * 1 INDUSTRIAL BOILERS MARKETS IN INDIA * Executive Summary * Indian Economic Scenario * Industrial Boilers Market in India * Fired Boilers Market in India * Heat Recovery Steam Generators Market in India * Waste Heat Recovery Boilers Market in India * Recommendations For more information visit http://www.
We are not utilizing traditional Way of using waste heat recovery boiler to generate hot Water or steam to feed Absorption Chiller as this system is not considered as energy efficient system because of low boiler efficiency and low COP of hot Water chiller.
OTC Bulletin Board: CGYV) (ISIN: US16943V2060; "CER"), a leader in the waste heat energy recovery sector of the industrial energy efficiency industry, today announced the completion of the order to make a series of waste heat recovery boilers for Jiangsu Sopo Chemical Group ("Sopo Group"), a repeat customer of CER.
The waste heat recovery boilers are for Sopo Group's new methanol production facility to support its main acetic acid manufacturing plant.
Its main components are a 40 MWe Frame 6 gas turbine generator which will exhaust into a 130 tonnes of steam/hour supplementary and auxiliary fired waste heat recovery boiler.