As part of its WashingtonOnline project, the State Board provides online teaching and learning tools and support services for 34 colleges and over 450,000 students.
What does WAOL stand for?
WAOL stands for WashingtonOnline (virtual campus of Walla Walla Community College)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West African Organized Crime Section (National Criminal Intelligence Service; UK)
- What About Our Daughters (blog; whataboutourdaughters.blogspot.com)
- World AIDS Orphans Day (Association Francois-Xavier Bagnoud)
- Workshop on Applied Ontologies in Distributed Systems
- Without Admitting or Denying Wrongdoing (refers to a condition of the settlement of a lawsuit)
- Washington Association of Occupational Educators (est. 1990)
- World Association for Online Education
- West Anglia Outdoor Group (athletics; West Anglia, UK)
- Western Area Occupational Health Laboratory
- Warrant Arrest Other Jurisdiction.
- Washington Association of Optometric Physicians
- Waco Association of Realtors (Texas)
- Welsh Agricultural Organisation Society (est. 1922; UK)
- West African Ornithological Society
- Wigston Amateur Operatic Society (UK)
- Witham Amateur Operatic Society (UK)
- Workshop on Aspect Oriented Software Development
- Wide Angle Optoelectronic Stereo Scanner
- Wichita Area Oracle Users Group (Kansas)
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf (play, movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The projects involved creating two web resources to be posted on the WashingtonOnline (WAOL) website.
The services provided by CollegisEduprise have added expertise and flexibility for the online courses offered through the WashingtonOnline Virtual Campus," said Suanne Carlson of the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges.